May 15, 2006

YES! we had finished our MISERY!
GOOD GOOD GOOD.
love the holidays that are coming.
*muacks to holiday*
last paper, chemistry. ends at 10 15.
we left at 12 00 to get hings done. YES!
i hated staying in school.
I WAN TO GO OUT!
good. finally left. went to orchard.
sok lei. vivian. huihui. me.
shop whole day.
no money. good again.
life is miserable.
starving the whole day. oh gosh.
i saw a lot alot of MICKEY.!
$12. $5. $3.90. $4.
i wanted all. but i had no cash.
went to taka, a fila shop.
saw a shirt my sister would love most.
a black, 2-layer-type shirt.
she's gonna love it.
dun tell her.
but what about her size?
it's alright. i'll try for her.
shop for shirts, skirts, jeans. whatsoever.
legs are tire. huihui is hurrying us.
she sat down, i continued to shop.
but empty handed.
later took neoprint. (by huihui. soklei)
good print. haha!
i shall show you next time.
its troublesome for me to scan now.
reached home at 18 30.
take a bath. went downstairs.
bought the stones for our project, Scientific thinking.
that man rmbs me. and gave me a discount. haha.
took the receipt. and went back home.
looks like i had gave him the wrong amt.
read my friend's blog.
totally disagree. dun share it with me.
cos i dun need to noe.
if you are happy thats good.
but make sure that doesnt sadden you more and more.
you aint strong. you are just trying to be one.
a show was simply put on by you.
its obvious. and you better know it.
everyone doing the same. i'm not.
what they are doing isnt my way of treating ppl like.
it will be worst somehow.
and no to me.
no use. forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home