Jun 5, 2006



Great.
Firstly, my hair look like that.









NEXT, i cut my hair until like tat.

everyone see that.

haha!! then i finally cut this!

i still think this one is the best liao.

easy to handle.

In the mmidnight, i watch vcd.

it was ji jin hee.

haha.. nice show. but compared to full house,

it lose a bit ahs.

watch from 11pm to 630am.

i, alone, vcd marathon.

my mum woke up. AND watch with me.

then she asked me to slp.

finally, i slept for 3 hours.

the group had just came back from beijing.

haha. you know what i'm going to do.

wahaha!!

1030am, i reached the salon.

she helped me cut the same one.

hee.. the above spike one was the outcome.

you gonna be shock man.

1200pm, i reached city hall.

i was alone. so i called huihui.

she called sok lei and vivian in to conference.

we chat for 2 hours.

i msg jo. but she's watching movie liao.

aiya. so i went back home. and huihui hurried me to go back.

i dunno why.

then what can i do? i went back home lohs.

^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home