Aug 31, 2006

srry lionel to keep you waiting.
we went to aps. met up with joslyn.
at first wilson ask me to meet him first then go together.
but he dun wan to wait. so impatient.
then he go off himself. siian.
i hate been so impatient. not me. but ppl who r impatient. not even
five mins then need to go off.
joslyn went to wrong direction. so we met at aps.
look for leonard lionel and saw yuankai.
wilson came.
didnt even say hello? fine.
he was talking about canning thing.
i dun even wan to know what happen to him.
he ask me to go off before she came.
see me like so no good, he says.
oh man. pls, you're making feel we cant even be friends. i shall grant it then.
so dun call me. and i wont say that you contact. i wont.
whatever problem you have, dun tell me. tell your friends, tell her.

later we separated. you didnt inform us. that's rude.
obviously im trying to be straight forward, dun you think?
you saw me, you saw my friends.
she keep staring at us as if we are aliens.
you didnt even greet my freinds. as if you dunno them at all.
hey boy, isnt that rude once again???
oh man. mention this just making me fed up.
shit. and you left the school, didnt inform us.
shit once again.

330pm we went to take bus to bugis.
saw surizan and zulfami.
shouted across. wha. both very very handsome.
took a bus. around 420pm reach.
me chun joslyn talk talk talk. leonard julin slept slept slept.
walk walk walk.
talk talk talk.
laugh laugh laugh.
becos nerd was there
crap crap crap.
fun fun fun.
then went back home. took a bus.
joslyn go home. julin go home.
leonard chun go compass eat.
i went back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home