Nov 1, 2006

hahaha.. went to watch Rob-b-hood at bishan with Cheryl, Julin, Minghang, Ben, Leonard, Sugih, Lionel and myself.
no choice leonard say i ps them. so i sarcrified my movie vouncher which i wanted to use it to watch death note part two. then the other one was leonard de.
not a bad show ah. or you should say, this is the first comedy show i can laugh out loud.
acted by Jackie chan and louis koo. AIYOs ! Louis koo very yandao lehs. haha!!
GOOD SHOW.

hahha... after watching we all left J8 and ate at 4pm plus. but i dunno if its the dinner or lunch.
feel hungry so we ate loh. just eat play play only lahs. hahha! oh. i ate the pineapple rice, julin ate the carrot cake (extremely spicy !) , then minghang ate roti prata! and i dun dare, somehow, eat roti prata cos i see a fly when my mum brought home for my sisters and I few days ago. but never mind. dun think there is fly bahs. hopefully. but we.. not we. I alone laugh at myself.

after that went to the arcade. HAHAHs! no new games. no 'bang bang'.
played photohunt. I could hardly spot any difference when i finally SPOT ONE! i reached my hand as far as i could!! AAAHHHH! 'Click!'
YES! I SPOTTED ONE! but someone make a very very sarcstic remarl, "wah!~"
hahha.. never mind. never mind. continue to spot. haha..
GAME OVER ! we went off cos Kellie was her. she wnted to eat her dinner.
this time three person eating. three person watching them eat.
HAHHAs. and FLIES ALL OVER ! wahahahs!!
then we went to the playground. me and kellie was like laugh and laugh when we talked about our Hong Dao school life with Joslyn. I had already almost forgotten how i get to know Joslyn and Kellie. BUT, i'm very sure that Kellie will chase after me in the canteen and she recalled that BeiYuan who holds his wallet and there he goes, "bang ! bang !" haha...
fun issit it? haha!!

later on we went to the Ang Mo Kio park.
and we played the swing. hahah! i cant reach as high as julin and kellie did.
and kellie was like, "huiyu, i thought you have more gravity as your surface area is larger? and you should reach higher, dont you?''

HAHHAs! oh my god. i was like so...
OH NO ! anyway, 8 plus we all went home. all walk different direction.
kellie and ben. julin and minghang. me and sugih.
both of us very very quiet.
not that we dont wan to talk. but nothing to talk.
hah.. then alight and went off different direction.
:) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home