Jan 13, 2007

Motivation Camp by Adam Khoo Learning Teachnologies Group

That's Melvin and Danny or Weoi Tang.

Siqi think she's L's sister..


hahah.. here we go. it's vivian..

huihui and sok lei.


SOKLEI: STARE WHAT STARE!?

HUIHUI: (MAD ALREADY)

PLS, pay attention.

talk to my hand..

HUIYU N HUIHUI.


AND THAT'S ME!

DAY ONE Wednesday 10.01.07 Motivation Camp by AKLTG.

Yes! I am very motivated having to pay SGD 135 and why should i learn everything they thought? Isnt that wasteful then, right, friends? hahha.. copy all the notes. It's good for health. we learnt alot of skills on speed reading, looking for key words. there were 3 sessions conducted each day by Melvin, Danny and Woei tang. WOAH!!~ i love it lahs. they used humour so that we can remember it more easily.

Having to know that Adam Khoo used to be one of the lousy student with lousy results and that he succeeded when he was 26. he didnt give up because he believes. he was a millionaire at 26 and a multimillon at 31. He give talks to professionals, nurse, teachers and etc. As for schools, there are other trainers as well. Questions start to run through my mind- can i be like him? Answer is a BIG BIG YES! all students can do at this time is to work hard for it. and that there will be no tomorrows. I started to dream again- To Be like Adam Khoo!

DAY TWO Thursday 11.01.07

I've made an achievement that is I didnt sleep throughout the 13 hours course.

First sesson was by Danny, he taught us about the right and left and how we uses them effectively.

wah.. this i really cry until like siao, serious. damn sad ahs.. then huihui pass me a packet of tissue and said this, " you wan tissue?" and i was like crying and crying and crying then someone spoilt my mood. I waved my handand rejected her. i pass to siqi she ignored me. hahah! when i stopped crying, i wanted to laugh actually.. so bad. the sound effect was really - hahaha-thing. REALLy. very dramatic. but it came out from the heart.

Day Three Thursday 13.01.07

its the closing ceremony. i gave up my pride n my ego. I stood up immediately when Melvin says :" who wants to stand here and speak?"

i walked up to the front, here i go," thank you melvin and thank you danny. i want to thanks my friends out there. they encourage me in anything. last of all, i wan to thanks my parents. they are just right at the back. Mum, dad, stand up and wave your hands ( i speak in chinese ). mum dad I love you." danny asked, "Go hug your parents. Go!"

phew.. in the whole of sec 4Es and 5Ns, i stood there bravely. I SAID IT! YES! hahha.. pls, who would dare to be the first one?

oh man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home