May 13, 2007

Friends, yesterday is valentines' day, and i've got great sweet presents from my classmates. especially the rose. oh man.
first time in my life i received a rose. hahaha!!!

hahaa!! oh man.
then i finally confess..
not really confess lah.. its just that, i heard from zhixin and huihui that leonard wasnt happy of me calling him names. so it was like-i feeling so guilty. so i decided to apologise for that.
it was a last minute thought actually.
so i heard leonard reaction: "what sia! for this want to apologise."

I dont know its positive or he feel other way round.
its just that i feel i should apologise loh.
my month begin to feel sour-sour feeling.
then, finally, i broke in to tears.
why am i crying? feeling sorry for him or the story we heard?
perhaps its both.
one is touched. the other one is a good friend to me.

classmates, im so sorry if i've shocked you.
but no worries, seeing me cry is definitely not surprise
it just that i burst into tears so eaily. i also cant control them ah.

I also want to know his thoughts ah. cos it's important to me as i feel
that there's a gap between us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home