Aug 9, 2007

Secret

This afternoon I went to AMK with my sister.
Bought some stuff then went to The Cathay at Dhoby Ghaut. Presented the paper and say we booked the tickets.
I showed her the paper we printed.
She said, "What's your name?"
I said, "my name?"
She replied, "the credit card name."
(quite frustrated somehow)
So i said, "Don Loong."
"it's better if you are able to present your credit card as well."
"oh, ok."

Collected the tickets.
Bought some popcorn and some drinks.
Later met my third sis and her boyfriend.
hahah. later catch the movie, 'Secret'.
I think it's a nice show.
You just need to link everything.
Afterall, not bad, good ending is that Jay Zhou went back.
pls, watch the show, i dont know
how to tell you the story.

不管我们能不能再见面
不管你会不会忘了我
我只想告诉你一个秘密

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home