Feb 9, 2008

BLOODY KUKU. my mum's at Seoul now! AHH!~
I dont know how much she rmb to buy all the bears back, the utensils, and whatever they have there and not in singapore. And she's going to so many places. Most IMPORTANTLY, she's going to the Dae Jang Geum scene site. hahhha! Anyone knows Kwon Sang Woo, (천국의 계단, Cheon-guk ui Gyedan), Stairway to Heaven? oh my god! O'PA, KAJHIMA! oh no no no! O'MA!
not only that, they are going to 红豆女之恋 scene site. yes, very good, o'ma. But why no trip to Autumn Tale's scene site.
aiyoyo! IM CRAZY AGAIN. O'PA!~ Saarang Hae yo!

and once again, BLOODY KUKU, I've got to work later. HAHAHAHA! So hardworking right? thank you. argh. cant sleep late. no one is waking me up. neither do i have breakfast. so dear. Still, i doesnt slim down in this way.

The time now is 9.57am. sian. the time working is coming nearer. hahahhhaa!


I wonder where's my mum now at. did she took lots of photos?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home