May 15, 2008

Ever since school starts, I never stop laughing.
With the people in my class, seriously, they are very very humurous.

For example, Matin, a malay friend, trying to learn tamil.
Arif, another malay friend, says indian have got a lot of energy whenever they(indians) talk.
Today, after our calculus test,
he asked: you guys know how to do the last question? I dont know seh. I just anyhow write and differentiate it. then hand in. i dont know how to do, you know. Then i do like i know like that.
At this time, I laughed.

Nagulan, another funny friend here, always been teased for his skin colour. He's also another very very humorous. When i see him, I will just laugh. he's a very nice person actually.

Haohua will keep teasing me and ask around about my friends, "what's her name ah?" The problem here doesnt lay if they want to know my friends, is they didnt even know about me!


aiyoh, one more guy, fusheng. good partner of Hua. We were walking from the south to the north canteen. we were quiet still, suddenly Fu says: we like walking great wall of China.
wow. i cannot stop laughing. its damn funny.

Just now chatted with arif on the msn,




arif - projecct- says: YAh THE GIrL HoPPED inTO lIFT
arif - projecct- says: Ike OMG@@@!!!
29% Im HUIYU. says: HHHAHA!!
arif - projecct- says: Iwas like.. WTF .. this girl got some satan in her
arif - projecct- says:
N she just released it!!
arif - projecct- says:
WAAKAKKAAKA
29% Im HUIYU. says:
damn funny
29% Im HUIYU. says:
i cant stop laughing
arif - projecct- says:
yarrrr

see. I cant stop laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home