Jul 4, 2008

New nick name:
HUM JING PENG.

who else will give me this kind of nick?
I really do look forward to Saturday !


BECAUSE I'M GOING TO GLOBAL VEGE RESTURANT WITH MY FRIENDS.
and yea yea, im sure to make them take photos.
hello, three guys and one girl.
SO WHAT !? that's the fun thing, uh!
and all readers, my class is so damn fun. with the 3 guys enough liao .
especially when Benson said, "sinagporean wife BAO DAO!"
HAHHAHA! DAMN FUNNY.
aiyohyohyoh. it's really difficult for me to not laugh everyday.
and Fu, you are so skinny. If you want to grow fatter, just let me know.
I'll donate part of my body fats to you. HAHHA! that will be a great help to me too.
then you go train again, and become like Benson.
Or the guy next door. HAHHAHA!!
Hua, you missed our chat this morning. aiyah .
SATURDAY IS COMING SOON!
:D:D:D
and oh, I MADE A NEW FRIEND, JENNIFFER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home