Nov 15, 2008

BHF came to my place to work on our project.
They came and play with com instead... hahhahaa. and when my third sis came home,
they shouted, " LEE HUI YA !!!!"
and lee hui ya say, "OIE! I KNOW YOU VERY WELL AH!!???!~~"
hahaha. and you know, all-girls house, surely alot of bras. ( i feel so paiseh saying this)
ANYWAY, i keep my "clothes", no place to hang, bo bian so i closed the kitchen door.
AND i dont allow them to use the kitchen toilet.
they no choice have to use the one in the room. Lucky my sis
never sleeps like a pig.
Fu left earlier, then at 7 plus, me and BH went for dinner.
talk until 830pm, home sweet home.
story doesnt end here..
cos, BEN FORGOT TO BRING BACK HIS LAPTOP!
so when he is about to reach home, he came back to my place again.
and he was super fast came back.
so i asked if they wanted to go eat.
we went to eat at mac east coast. and wow, its crowded.
we chatted until 3am. so, about 345am i reached home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home