Mar 4, 2009

Fu helped win carry her stuff and act as if
he is the one going to some other countries!!!
on the second day of chalet,I went home to take the rice, and damn , the SI XUANMING NEVER COME! i even prepared FRIED rice for him! ( inside joke )
but nvm, i saw this rainbow after the rain. and WOW, it's loving!

this ball... damn it.

I lost the yellow one. For goodness sake, everyone knows that BALL is my favourite. be it the colour or whatever, my sister bought it for me for my birthday!

So ONE FINE DAY, after the chalet, i happily bus-ed home with my sis. I had the ball net hooked on my fingers. and guess what!? i was so tire, the ball dropped and roll about in the bus. double decker one!

roll roll roll.

AND OFF IT GOES!

there goes my loving little yellow BALL! when i woke up, i saw the net at the other side of the bus. WITH NO BALL!
damn angry.. not with me, but angry with the one who even wanted to steal a ball, almost tearing apart soon at anytime! IN THE BUS! OMG.. i really nothing to say. After i alighted, i went to amk hub. and bought the pink one with discount.

goodbye, yellow ball :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home