Mar 20, 2009

man, i seriously dont know WHY i will go buy.
First, it's nice, I admit.
Second, I like it very much.
Third, I had always wanted to buy it.
Fourth, it's only an accessories for me because I dont use it often.
Fifth, Julin also has one.
Sixth, Julin suits that watch i think.
( Fifth, I like it so I buy for Julin for her birthday)
HAHAHHAHAHA!
Sixth, I stayed in that shop too long, so I bought it.
-.-
Went to Orchard Road to meet my sisters and mum.
and yea, we queued outside OG.
not only us did that, in fact, all ladies with OG cards went to grab everything on the rack.
Not many men are there. I'm sure they wouldnt like it if they have to wait for their wifes or girlfriends to try on their clothes. long quene at the trying rooms and CASHIERS.
That's when the Braun came in.
Then i went to buy one casual shoe at Everlast.
I always wanted that as while.
cheap what. SALES LEH! who dont want!?
now also have. only difference is that the bed sheets is selling at SDG2.90 more due to OG card holders and non-OG cardholders.
( but WAH, SDG10 for bedsheets really very cheap.
my mum bought six though my father not sleeping. but still need to change the bedsheet what.)
HHHAHAAHAHHAAH!
when you see the money just deduct from your bank..
just imagine how much OG is earning.
just a bit more, we can buy the IPOD nano alr.
but was out of stock when we went.
lucky we aint those who applied a leave off just for the OG sales for cardholders.
SDG498.25 to be specify.
thats alot for er mei family alr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home