Apr 29, 2009

EVERYDAY IS ALWAYS DAMN-FUN-DAY.
becos I laughed all day, thanks to Master Hua ( hua shao ). 

ever since when I dont laugh?

In school ah, HuaShao head butt me,
then I shout, "AHHH!! ZIDANE!!"

basically I wasnt attentive the whole day
with HuaShao around and Zalen shouting for big fish and small fish.
* inside story. Of cos I wont forget about Ben.

We should get a name for Ben alr.

****************************************************************

Wipe clean HuaShao's car cos got hell lot of birdshits.
HuaShao, SinYe ( Master Sin ) and SH stand so far away from the car becos
of the big lump of bird shit.
bloody hell, the bird shit was humongous*.
or you can say it's monstrous.

*extraordinarily large.

Cleaning the car really make my day. 
Wouldnt it be nice if one family can do it together?
( Im not talking about my late father of cos. )
you just imagine, wouldnt it be nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home