Jun 24, 2009

I am sooooo excited for the upcoming B-camp,
that I totally forgot about my exams next week.
and man, I think i will fail those papers.
GOOD LUCK TO ME!

Okay, before I go off for the camp.
Probably I can share with you what Im gonna do during the camp.

First thing first, let me intro you the theme, that is
孝道 (being filial) 。
what is filial?
why we need to be filial?
how to be filial?


First Day, Night programme:
“ 地狱游记 ”
di yu you ji
going through the 8 stages of the 18 stages of Hell.
purpose of this 'tour' is to let the younger generation know that whatever they do,
they have to pay a price for it.
They might not be able to see the 'price' now, but maybe in future.

for example, I am not filial to my mother. In future, when I am a mother myself,
my children were not filial to me in return.

Second Day, Morning programme:
“恩如高山,爱入海深”
en ru gao shan, ai ru hai shen
meaning: Their (parents) love and care for their child were as deep as the ocean.
As a child, we repay them for their kindness as much as possible like
how tall the mountains were.
so sorry, direct translation.

So, we will be going through the hardships of our parents; from the day
we were in the womb till the day we were born.
Then when we starts to grow up, what problems they ( parents) encounter.


till then, I shall end here. ^^

May my camp be a fruitful one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home