Aug 17, 2009

This day, at first I was meeting alison and khayne to study at 2pm.
but when i got home, i was super tired. rest a while, and took a nap.
this nap lasted for 2 hours. and SLEEP SOUNDLY!

alison and khayne was waiting for 3hours ! jialat.
so i quickly bath and everything.
saw leonard and ben downstairs at the coffeeshop.

leonard's hair is nice, look like the shit loh. still not bad lah!
hahahha! then he scold vulgar on me!

As usual, buy my bubble tea and off i go.

reached her place at 5pm. and they have one dog at home! so adorable!
man, i like that dog from scotland.

But i dont like it when it pee on my feet.

at 7pm, we went to eat our dinner at amk hub.
this time plus Adeline.

and amanda is still as adorable!
in future, she sure is beautiful lady!

After dinner, we walked around hub.
wanted to buy a cap that is only 10 bucks!
I sooooooo wanted to buy!

I think i shld ask from hh..
alison sure say dont buy.

then went back to bullion park to meet up
with lionel. weiquan was there too!

so long never see him alr! only in school..
once in a blue moon!

and wha, heard from him that zhiliang going to Japan.
with louis. so I shared my coming trip to taiwan this dec.

so lionel started to ask me,
"those hardcore bubbhist eat vegetarian ah ?"

"ehh.. i dont think all hardcore. it depends, see how willing the person is."

"oh, so those hardcores eat one the lunar 1st and 15th right? they must go vege ah?"

"erm.. i dont think so,what you mean by hardcore eh? I eat since young, so i dont feel hardcore.
maybe its hardcore to you. but all my friends also very hardcore. I used to the hardcore ppl, so I dont feel
very hardcore. i think the 1st and 15th friends not the hardcore yet. to you, still quite hardcore, cos you seldom see those hardcores."

I tongue twist.HAHAHAHAH!

12midnight; lights off.
the mama shop doesnt on their lights throughout the night.
alison wanted to eat supper.

so we walked to my nearby coffeeshop.
on the way, lionel say "huiyu, i think a part of you never change leh"
"why?"

"cos you always suddenly talk no link. but we just listen only"
"HAHHAHAHHA! oh, its ok ah. all my polymates also say that"
alison, "lionel, you so direct!"
Khayne "muahahah!"
lionel," i bet if you talk to ben they all this way, they sure will say you right?"
"WHAHAH! ya loh ya loh! how come ah ? i talk no link meh ?"
"ya, you everytime talk no link one".

I didnt my primary school life was like that..
saddening..

at the coffeeshop - then we started talking about our aps life.
I laughed as usual.

so we mentioned hongsheng, weicheiong (i dont know how to spell), giannini, yinchow, nicholaj, weijie, shanna quek, yong xin (lols)!

so i laughed some of the names!
becos i tot about how we bully them all these!
super hilarious!

lionel , " oh my god! i never say anything leh! then you laugh! when come to laughing ah! huiyu ar, wha!"
"HAHAHHAHAHAHA! " i laughed louder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home