Sep 29, 2009

QSN lantern Festival

setting up the decorations.
I think the one on the ladders is Yifan.
He scold shili for grabbing his leg, (because shili is afraid of heights.)


after the deco, all went for a rest.
aiyah, we only got a banner to put on only what.. (hehhheh)


Our duty on the day is to GRAB FOOOOD for them.






QSN annual lantern festival.
from left to right:
saigin, daming, xiangjun, shili, mingguang, zhengyu, yongquan, huiyu, yifan, qiantong,
liuzhen, maoyou, junxian tz, lastly weihong tz 
+ yongqiang, jin long, jin xiang, liufu, huiya
(not in picture)


Last week we had one on the 20th sept near deyi sec.
Yes very very fun !
we, qsn, were handling the food serving and the decoration.
 The host was weihong tz who is in the extreme right. ^^v
******************************
The other one which is on the 27th sept is at blk 617.
this time round more fun!
a pity we didnt take picture.
yongqiang, maoyou, mingguang, daming, shili, jinlong,
jinxiang, hanjie,eunice, huiyu, huiru, huiling, qiuyi
+ yifan, weiliang, leli..
( still got one more i cant rmb.)
I hoped i never missed out any..
I still missed out one more..
*******************************

Just now, I went to mfb and complained to yifan about YONGQIANG BULLY ME thing.
although i very 'man', but he make me carry the super heavy , energy-consuming task.
That is to carry the chairs lah! alamak. freaking heavy you know!
then he happily laugh at me.
yifan;"aiyoh. tsk tsk."
one more thing, worst, the whole group of us waiting for the lift.
so i said to all them," you guys sure can go in or not? go two lift lah!"
( the other one is upgrading )
jinxiang, "aiyah, can de lah! just go loh. scare you cant go in only! "
the rest, "( LAUGHING! )"
here comes the lift, i let them all in first. I was the last.
"aiyoh , you see lahs! you guys too big liao. No more space for me!"
so they squeezed and made a space for me.  and GUESS WHAT?
the lift alarm rang, OVERLOADED.
bloody hell.  i super shocked! cos i step in , the lift produced those overweight sound,
make me so paiseh!
all laughed at me again. -.-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home