Sep 9, 2009

SUPPOSINGLY, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO MEET UP TODAY.
ya right, class gathering known to many.

in the end, guess what!? 4 person came including myself.arif came later.
WAAHHH!! HOOWWWW FUUUNNN!!!? 
noobshit. bloody hell.
kuku bird.
ASSHOLES.
You're asking me who are the assholes ah?? HAH! You want me to name out?

 
how nice. Class gathering. SOOOO MANY PEOPLE CAME SIOL! 
only FOUR person came. 
pls lahs. if you say you are coming then GO! 
wth, what do you mean by "sorry, im tired. im not going" .. 
blah blah blah. dont give me all those craps.
I slept at 830am in the morning to prepare present for Arif. 
And you guys said you are tired and need to sleep at home. 

hey, excuse me hor, what time you slp ytd?
I at least bother to meet up. 
come on, I'm looking forward to it. 
even hikaru bother to meet up.
seriously, _|_.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home