Oct 14, 2009

10 dollars ktv @ Chinatown

SING WITH ME TONIGHT!
LEEHUIYU's concert 2009


Basically I sang hell lots of song. JR didnt sing much.
Huiya also didnt really sing much. jiejie and js never sing "lingling in the house, shunshun in the house"!

All my songs are Lee Hom, westlife, thats why you go away, Jay, and one jap song.


I am such a boring person. I think I should go learn some songs!

Here's the thing : IT IS SUPER CHEAP!
I only paid 12dollars for 5 hours including service charges!
but do make a reservation.
My sister borrowed her friend's membership card, thats why cheap.

it is at Smith Road , chinatown , 10 dollars family ktv . ^^v

watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtRmAziSUpc
Flavour of life by Utada Hikaru
I sang this at ktv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home