Dec 18, 2009

Wishes that never come true.

I was bloghopping just since I was so free now.
And I dropby Julin's blog.

Read her post on the Dec 14th.
I stopped and read because it's title caught my eyes.

it says "Never difficult".

The story told about a father and a son.
Son was ill treated by his father.
but this son never fails to show concern for his Dad.

Wishes, not for himself.

I had one for myself, probably I will never be able to fulfill.
I want my father home.

I can hardly remember how he look like.
How he walk, how he eat, how he speaks.

He is my father.
He is my friend.
He is my love one.
And the one I will never forget.
The one who I wanted him back.

Probably you can never understand how it feels
until you experienced it.

For a 18 yr old girl to accept the fact.
My beloved father never get to celebrate my 18th birthday.
He never get to know that I am in NYP.

Despite all these, I never regret that I said the 3 magic words.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home