May 17, 2006

haha!~ today went to school.
i got back my Social studies and...
... i got my social studies for 25/50.
yes. its poor. i wont deny.
YA! i got back my DnT as well.
i've a 47/100. that's for theory.
42/60 for the course work.
overall 61/100.
accept it bahs, HUIYU!-

soon, we met for the rp project.
i basically wasnt paying full attention.
thats great.

reache home at six. my 3rd sis in SP says,
"are you preparing to go poly at any time?
you came home later than me!"
a pity, i'm not.

soon, i asked for a conference.
me. vivian. huihui. soklei.
we chatted for two long hours.
pauses in between.
and thats fine with us.
thinking of a book's name for the black book.
andrew. alex. etc weird names.
yea. it is cool.
the letter B.
benson. bernard. bertram.
benjamin. benedict. other craps.
it still doesnt suit the Black book.
we shall go for a C.
clement... and no more.
i cant rmb.
huihui suggested to change the 1st letter
of the name.
eg. Amy Benny Canny Danny Enny.
we just change any old how
just to hope we can get names from there.
but none. it was 12, we are still on the phone.
vian hang up. huihui oso hang up.
left me and soklei.
"i tot only vian hang up, how come huihui oso hang up?"
finally both of us hang up.
GOOD NIGHT DEARs.!
*smuaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home