Jun 13, 2006

i dreamt last night.
it's a stupid dream.
i was a dog.
a loyal and faithful daog, i could say.
no joke. that what the dream was about.
me, my owner and his friends were together.
but we were escaping. i dunno why.
someone catching us to somewhere else.
i dunno why.
we just run.
life is important aint?
when we hind in a tunnel.
we tot we could be saved.
but no way.
life isnt good in the first place.
soon, a dog appeared.
he was much larger than me.
i think nothing but to protect my owner and his friends.
so i run and bark as loudly as i could.
my lungs almost broke. but i still bark.
the dog was a bit scared.
but the dog wasnt afraid.
in fact i was.
he bark even louder than me.
*wooh*.
i tot i would lost my live.
i want to tell my owner to run away first.
BUT MY MUM WOKE ME UP!
argh..
i wonder who is that owner?
a man? someonw i love?
or is this dream simply dog and owner??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home