Aug 8, 2006

today got the National Day Celebration.
rather bored actually.
however there's still a little fun.
a parade at the assembly ground.
then sing the school song.
haha! superb nice.
and huihui ask me to look out for something.
but i cant see.
and i had already forgotten about that.
its only when the parade ended,
and sok lei reminded me.
stupid.
soon, we watch a short concert
in the hall.
haha. there's where we got fun.
scream until like siao.
haha!. see ppl dance.
then there was one girl,
me, nad, maryam and shahidah was making fun of.
haha!!

later we went down to the parade square,
watching others play captain's ball.
at first wanted to watch soccer. but all are guys.
and i was the only girl.
so extra.
somemore sok lei doesnt like to move.
when finally everything ended,
me, huihui, soklei, vian, siqi, muilian, clyde
went to new york pizza.
no seats left, we went to mac.
no more seats, we walk back to school
then to the khatib camp.
then went to the mac.
i bought a $5.50 canadian pizza next door.
shit it. so ex. but no choice.
i shared with muilian.
oh man. SO SMALL!! smalled than my head.
waste my money.
i tot 6 inches sldnt be that small.
anyway, we already bought.
so i learnt my lesson not to buy from canadian pizza.
do buy from new york pizza.
^^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home