Sep 2, 2006

1st sept.

ytd me ben leo julin leonard sugih went out. we 1st met at amk station then we go to orchard. we just walk loh. went to long john. i think that's kellie's fav. since pri school till now, i think she never fails to have lunch at long john bahs. later walk at cineleisure. then went buy tickets, "Love wrecked". i thought i would cry. or issit another movie? no idea. but leonard and ben wanted to watch "intimate". haha. its an A show. HAHAHAs! well.. i cant rmb things well. but something just happen between friends. some was so fed up. later when we see two of them like okays already. then we joke around loh.. went in to watch show. i was left at on corner. cos leonard took my seat. siians. ben says im noisy cos i keep laughing. then no choice but to keep quiet. so my mood at one corner was "this show is not funny at all." oh. and we took neo prints. oh man. none of what i type was in chronological order. never minds. and ben say im a laughing stalk? or stock? cos i keep laughing. and you will be scold pig! shit. again, used to it liao.
then we went to play at the arcade before we went back home. 1030pm we then left ps. in the end, i ate nothing. when my mum wants me to eat outside.
came back home. family matters occur. my sisters just want me and my sis to learn.

i'm sorry, mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home