Oct 4, 2006

Sometimes, instructions are not clear what a student should do during FINAL YEAR EXAMINATIONS. And I am VERY IRRITATED when students doesn't obey them.

Before I start, all my words are not agaisnt any particular person. But rather what we should do.



1.) As a student, we all know 'NO COMMUNICATION' allowed during an exam, whether a big exam or small exam.

Then why you still talk and laugh?
2.) Not only you are not concentrating, you are also disturbing others.
PLEASE KEEP QUIET.
3.) CHEAT. If you do, you will be given ZERO mark. Notes, paper and any electronic devises are to be kept in front of the classroom.
AND YET YOU STILL DARE TO
COPY FROM YOUR POCKET!
LET PEOPLE SEE YOUR REAL STRENGTH THEN.
SHIT YOU MAN.
4.) Let me repeat myself, i am not pointing finger at anyone.
If you think i am, then go ahead and dream.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE TAKING
SECONDARY THREE
END OF YEAR EXAMINATIONS !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home