Sep 9, 2006

6th Sept
Wilson msg me. and ask me for help.

Wilson: u can go talk to my mum? she damn *censored* she ask yingsi to stop seeing me and break with me! u can go talk to her anot!? ask her wake up la! b4 i punch her.... seriously
Huiyu: (i somehow rejected him here.)
Wilson: fcuk la... she's ur friend
Huiyu: who? yingsi or your mum?
Wilson: my 'mum'......
Huiyu: she's your mum!
Wilson:Go tell her if she continue like that. dun expect me to go to school or study anymore... i got no mood!!!!
Wilson:u dun wan to help dun help la.. you wan to see me and ys break is it?! u happy is it?!
Huiyu: I talking to you properly right!? if you think that way then up to you lahs !!

later. you called. you say im the only one who can help you.
but i told you i m nobody. this is your problem. i interfere for what?
i already repeated so many times. dun put me in a difficult place.
pls. if you are in love with yingsi so so so much, and you also said
" no matter what, i wont give up on yingsi !"

great. Stick to YOUR decision THEN!!

stubborn.

you should prove it to your parents. complain to me also no use.
you told me to say you are very sad. you dun wan to study , etc to your parents.
but i dun feel like it.

you wan me to say break then you happy ahs!?




let me say clearly, yingsi, if you read this, go tell your boyfriend!
I am nobody to him. so what if im a friend of him? ASK HIM DUN CALL ME LAHS. AND REGARDING THIS MATTER, I am not suppose to interefere. I cannot interefere. AND I DONT WANT TO INTERFERE BECAUSE I AM NOT SOMEONE WHO SHOULD INTERFERE IN YOU TWO MATTER. so dun beg me.

pls, i beg you not to beg me.





Dun irritate me.
done.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home