Nov 28, 2006

seems like no one is tagging on Sugih.
I shall. Come'on. Here we go (^o^) V.
okayys. yesterday we went to orchard as it was sugih's birthday.
However i didnt prepare anything!? GOSH ! I've got the information few days earlier but i have forgotten. sorry!
okayys.. I shall start.
I went to orchard to meet my girlfriend, JULIN LIM.
ben was reaching YCK station soon so i waited there.
then came lionel, sugih finally jordon and ben himself.
Then we made our way to orachard MRT station and met Julin there.
The birthday boy cleverly bought a pen at 3 bucks, which i myself dont really encourage that.
nahs.. orchard is like that de lahs. what to do.
we shop shop shop..
went to sakae sushi. at first i didnt know. Lucky i bought my self some food as well.
^^ because they stayed there at for a few hours. oh man. I CANT WAIT THAT LONG TO HAVE MY LUNCH AT
6PM LAHS!
then i called for a buffet which i think its more worth it or should i say i wouldnt waste my money? heihei... and then and then-" waste food will be charged"-, so we played a game. the one who guess the number will eat. SUGIH ATE ! yea.. all of us buck up de lahs. While we were eating, Lionel was crapping away. God. haha! i laugh like shit can. please. a magic tirck think and you said that it was your MEI MAO? haha. still got scotch tape? correct spelling or not ah?
it was damn fun lah. and the waitress gave us attitude. she think we young nice to bully ah? no no no. pls. SHOO ! you insect!
we shop shop shop. chat chat chat. then i alone laugh laugh laugh. they aske d asked asked why why why i kept laughing laughing laughing?
its my HABIT. understand? heehee.. ^.^
damn fun lahs. I love them all man.
I LOVE BEN.
I LOVE JULIN.
I LOVE KELLIE.
I LOVE JORDON.
I LOVE LIONEL.
I LOVE SUGIH.
I LOVE KENNETH.
I LOVE KAIZHONG.
^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home