Nov 20, 2006

Friday 17 Nov 06
Met Joslyn and Marcus this afternoon at Yio Chu Kang MRT station, 2pm. However I'm late for 10 minutes. and to many of my friends or whoever it is, it's unbearable! They think ten mintues is too long for them.

We made our way to Bugis Street because Joslyn need to buy pants. But she asked the uncle to take measurements of Marcus. Steadily, she bought the pants at 19 bucks. Ya, the price is reasonable for a sec-three-going-on-sec-four student. We walked around bugis. Whatever we glanced, looked, saw, interested, even peeped, are all male pants. It's just that the pants attract me more. We saw a top for man and it is collared.

I sarcastically told Marcus, " wah. Many guys wear this type of shirt usually appeared to be very handsome. However.. its seem to be a different case for you, Marcus." (Joslyn was laughing away).
And Marcus went, "(cough, cough)".
Again, we made our way to Suntec City by taking a bus.

Joslyn said, " WAH. huiyu, your ground leh!~ "
You guys know what she's trying to say right?
"Memorable uh? dont be sad lah uh."

I don't really mind friends saying that. They are just joking so what for to be so serious at?
I can find a better one, definitely. At least not the one I had last met right?

Later we want to eat at KFC, the place where i could only eat cheese fries. And I'm so afraid to hear from other friends of mine that we can't eat them because of the oil content.

We ordered our food, and Marcus seems to be interested about me and the-one-i-dont-feel-like-mentioning-right-now. So i told him all or maybe partially. I cant remember much then.
He keep asking if I'm sad or what, who initiated first, why do you agree, how come you agreed, etc. Before he asked them all, I told him everything.

I thought i could eat the vege salad so i exchanged Joslyn's mash potato to vege salad, but i smelt a strong onion or garlic smell. I rejected eating them. Marcus said,"I thought only ANIMALS will know the differences?" In the end, I exchanged the vege salad to mash potato again. ^-^ Soon, i suggested going to the arcade. I chose my favourite game, Bang Bang! (julin, its your fav.) I paid myself and iinvited Marcus to play as well. And for your infomation, I played the game myself yesterday(16 nov) when my mother and sister were shopping at Carrefour. Playing alone was bored. Luckily this time, there is someone playing. At least i wouldnt feel that I had wasted my two bucks on it. Marcus didnt play this game before. I asked him to shake the gun, but he hardly applied any force in it. Or he doesnt understand my language? It's alright. I shall just continue playing. finally we ended the game, Marcus remarks were, "the game not fun one." aiyoh.. '" its you the one who dont know how to play lahs!" That what im thinking that time.

End.






This morning Im surpose to go to sengkang. However, Im just too lazy to make my way there though there will be a bus fetching us. So I decided to sleep and finall at 1135am, I woke up with the light shining in to my room. My sister was already packing and tidying the house and throwing anything she could. That was her habit. Sometimes my eldest sister will really get fed up over this matter.
I lazily walk to the toilet my legs could carry me. Soon begin to clear up the mess we had.
throw all the rubbish away to statisfy my second sister. My third sister lazily packed her stuff and use up as much time as she can. I guessed she is too lazy to prepare for her test tomorrow.
We moved the cupboards out of the room and started painting the walls. It's a light yellow colour but we didnt expect that it will turn out to be that bright. But it's beautiful in some ways.
i will show you some pictures i took when I'm using the computer but the card reader was not found.. sians.
I will load them up! (^o^)V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home