Dec 11, 2006

met with my girlfreind JULIN LIM at amk and her boyfriend.
hahahhaha!! he speaks so softly, and julin speak SOOOOOO SOOOO LOUDLY!!! oh my god.
hahhaahhahahahhahsss!!!!!!!!! and man, played pool. kind of fun. show off my ph to julin. and she was like shoot me back what cybershot phn. :p
gees.. mine is better! stop deceiving yourself julin!
woohhooo.... i won one game. i lost two game. oh no. julin and minghang is really close until like ELEPHANT GLUE. the super strong one, you know. hahahah! damn scary lahs.
aiiiyooooohhhh...!~
we went to eat at 445pm. pls what meal was that? lunch or dinner.?
and ya, THANK YOU julin, you sent me so many songs! hhaha.. I LOVE YOU. but you treat me so badly.. i take back my words. I LOVE YOU. hahhahahhah!!!!

lallalalallalalalllallaaaalalllaaallallaallaaaaa!!!!!!! LA!~

sunday, mothers of any kid stayed at home to wash their dishes. fathers of any children stayed at home to watch soccer match. children and kid of any parents stayed at home to play with their toys. and im fortunate enough to go out with the couple.





and....


I THOUGHT BLOODY SUNDAY WAS WHAT HAPPENED DECADES AGO!?

then why do i still meet yingsi today? PLEASE LOH! I DON'T WANT TO MEET HER ONE LOH! luckily, my mood wasnt spoiled at that time.
phew.. done. GO BACK HOME LIAO LAHS!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

0, accutane,

15.12.12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home