Jan 27, 2007

its alright to have girlfriends.

FRIENDS, i've got a hard time doing these.


yes. this is me. and the game is damn expensive lahhs.

but, we play more than what we pay. hahhaha!


sometimes, we will try to grab attention

"she" thinks "she" a hunter..

and its ME!

hahaha.. its her first time playing. ^^

i dunno what siqi is looking at.. perhaps there

is a yan dao behind me..



GO GO GO, SIQI! hahhaa

Vivian: hey, im still learning how to grab the stick!!


Vivian: PLS CORRECT ME LEH!!

wah.. look like she very pro ah..


SOMETIMES IT'S OKAY

TO HAVE GIRLFRIENDS!
really.


siqi and me.


soklei and me.
me and siqi again.
huihui; huiyu
i told you it's okay to have girlfriends.


sometimes i really dun understand what vice principal wants from students.

my hair is so damn short then i have to tie it in this way.

no better words to discribe. TOTALLY HOPELESS.



she is trying her best to draw beautifully


oh man. its damn nice lahs!!




hahha. they are a couple, for your info.


before the screen changes the picture again,

just allow me to have a shot.

soklei huihui me siqi vivian.

pls arrange them yourself.

wah.. big faces.





friends, pls look here.




we are basically CRAZY. we keep taking photos.




hahha. soklei stand so still when i help her take picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home