Jan 12, 2008

yesterday, or the day before, I just went to ike with my sis to get three tables.
It's cheap! that's why we went there. Eventually i was late by 40 minutes.
All THANKS TO THE BUS DRIVER. 25minutes interval. its almost half an hour.
HOW GREAT SERVICE THEY HAVE!

whoever know the contact number of the bus station or the company, pls drop by to give me the number. Any time anywhere, while waiting for 855, i can just call them. I'm always ready to call them. I had my words written down. I shall bring them around.

Finally, i rushed to IKEA at Alexandra Road. Great shop. I love it.

All furnitures are pretty. Multi-colours. We saw the table we wanted. too bad, red ones only left the display set. no one took white. Black wasnt that bad. passby the lightings area. the bulbs are cute. the lamps are beautiful. We almost bought the lightings which most people whould hang them at the windows or the balcony. small small little blue balls. Adorable.

Another table, white in colour, OUT OF STOCK. we cant continue with our furniture-swifting programme then... Im sure they will have it by saturday. The promoter said so.

and yes, the photo frames are cheap. cheaper than i expect it to be. 3.90 bucks for 2.
Good for DIY. and yes! monday is coming soon! hahahhaha! I've been waiting for thiis day!
I'm going to PS on this day to get all the papers at MADE WITH LOVE. and I'm gonna collect all the stamps! HAHAHAH!

I'm already eye-ing for this book. DO-It-Yourself Frame-making book. BUT IT COSTS 40BUCKS!

BUT i can even collect the stamps and get them to chalk for me twice the money i paid for! I WANT THE PRIVALEGE CARD!! (not until i collected 300 bucks)<- membership for life! more worthy!

oh my! i love making cards and photo frames! argh! i cant wait to collect everything!!

AND IF I REALLY COLLECTED ALL! I CAN ATTEND A $35 COURSE! hahah. I WANT THAT CARD! but, aiya (once again), i now only collected a $10 stamp. still a long way to go.

http://www.madewithlove.com/ you can go to this website to find out more. if you just love doing cards!! haha. (like me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home