Feb 29, 2008

TERRIFYING!
pls, Daddy, dont joke with me.

Yesterday, I woke up at 8am. Caught 早安你好!
Mama inform me what to do:
1) get to the praying hall at 11am.
2) go to the coffeeshop at ave 4, buy food.
3) Offer them to my love one.

BUT, I DIDNT WAKE UP AT THE TIME IM SUPPOSE TO!
somehow, somebody shook me up.
at this time, i know no one is at home.
I can comfirm that.
I lazily crawl out of my bed,
check the time in my hp.
OH DEAR! It's 11:47am!

Think twice, so who shook me up just now?
WWAAAHHH!!!!~~~~
I woke up, wash up. Changed, get down to Ave 4 coffeeshop,
buy the food, offer them.
PRAY HARD. REAL HARD!

Told the story to my family.
2nd sis: sleep some more loh!
Eldest sis : Pa, you woke huiyu up ah?
Mama: laugh real hard.
3rd sis: MUAHAHHAA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home