Mar 19, 2008

Just went downstairs to buy a packed lunch.
On the way back, one CHI-NA UNCLE with small single eyelid( I cant stand them ! ),
approaches me and wanted some money from me.

He said, "Can you speak chinese?"
"Ya."
"I just got out of jail, and need to report to the police. But i dont have enough money with me. Could you give me some?"
"Well, i dont much with me."
(in fact i have a note at least)
"coins? you have?"
"erm.. i dont. but i have..."
(I thought i only got a few cents with me. SHIT! Im holding a One dollar coin!)

He saw my coins and said, "$1.10 also can."
(I should jolly well say i cant speak chinese. and slang like hell. He also dont understand.)

He just grabbed the coins. Im so afraid then just give loh. I thought he wouldnt be thick skin enough to even take my 10cents. Bloody CHI-NA. He just grab all.

I make sure later your pants drop.

One uncle passed by, " xiao mei ah! why you give him!? He every time come here and cheat one! I want to call the police!"

Uncle, you should call now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home