Apr 4, 2008

ahh.. i think that was 29March,
i dreamt about my dad.
he was in front of me. just right in front.
I ran to him.
I just never reach.
He suddenly just disappeared.
And i woke up of a sudden.

the following day, 30march,
I dreamt of my dad again.
This time, it's weird. It really is a weird dream.

the younger ones always send off the last journey before
burial or cremate.
this time, no one send him.
and it was raining. no bus. no cab.
no vehicles at all.
ppl were walking pass.
no one offered to help.
only me crying non stop, holding the man in my arms.
gosh. i got carried away by my emotions alr.
then the dream stop.

another one(dream) came in.
someone trying to struggle me in my neck.
i know this man. Name him, Kim.
kim held me in his arm. I dont know what he wants.
So tight that even if i scream for help, no one will hear me.

Afar, I saw a man. Name him, Quan.
I know this man. I am sure he will rescue me.
I shout and i scream..
But he ignored. he couldnt hear.
I couldnt hear myself too.
"help! Help!"

my mum woke me up.
"oie, nightmare ah?"
wah, i woke up, perspired.
phew, my blacket was over my neck, that's why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home