Jul 4, 2008


my friiend did it to me. oh my.
but...
I CAN'T WAIT TO POST NOW!
hahhaha. chatted with Hua, Fu and Ben. oh my god.
chatted during the break time. 3 guys sit and 1 girl eats.
WOW! they good ah?

one funny thing Hua said about becoming more skinner than Fu,
even shiver like one skinny-boned fellow.
aiyoh, it makes me fall from the chair.(that's just an description)
At any one time, you can see one rice fountain.
( i was eating rice. hahhaha )

aiyah. they are damn funny lah . oh man.
i cant stop laughing. HHAHAHA!
If you really wan me to type, i cant finish it man . 20 episode also not enough ah.
lucky i came to nyp. with this group of friends.

and Xuanming, " I give you 5m." all becos of an answer in the equiz.
aiyohyohyoh.
fun fun fun.



during the way to the canteen, half an hour later, we went back to the LT,
we haven't stop talking yet .
Anyway, not surprised to hear so many stories from him.
he got so many stories to share. hhaha.
what p1 go woodlands shop shop, did some naughty stuff.
apending alot of money. wah..
digging out all the sand at the playground and make other
young kids fell into it. gosh. so dangerous.




for the last hour of the lecture,

we were talking like hell. oh my god.

we are so so moisy. talk like nobody buisness and now

i dont know what the hell the lecturer had taught us.

hehheh. gonna buck up alr.


Friends, I just love you people so much man!

HAhAhha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home