Aug 12, 2008

10 Aug, Sunday- The Day After National Day
I went to Alison's place to study my mathematics.
I should have brought along my Electric Circuit revision paper.
though i was there at 230pm, I only started at 4pm plus.
oh, Math is really fun. Get to know 2 of Alison's friends, Shoot(it's a nick) and Chen Xi.
:D :D :D

11Aug, Monday-2 Days after National Day
My mood now is still with the National Day.
I felt no urgency for the exams!
i even went to watch "Money no Enough 2".
Not a bad show afterall. A few scenes rem inded me of my love ones.
The scenes were almost similar.
This is definitely the first time i think a comedy show is funny.
I usually dont laugh at any comedy in a movie.
After Money 2 ended, think back, "the show wasnt very funny lah!"
haiya, i think im gonna watch "journey to the center of the Earth".

12 Aug, Tuesday-3 Days after National Day
bored bored bored.
I think i better go out and study.
I definitely cant study at home for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home