Aug 24, 2008

^^ smile. met up with julin. aiyoh. so long never see her liao.
i keep teasing her.
"you see that guy. just now ask you study where, study what course. but he never ask me.
he see me ugly. that's why. I so miserable, stand one side, writing."
hahhahaha. then julin beat me until siao liao. damn funny.
First, there was one guy beat box. It was a big WOW to me.
My first time watching beatboxing afterall. It was amazing!

Next, were the kids. hhahah. you know, i never like kids.
But i think they are cool. hahaha!
The song was Low. ranging from 8 years old to 11. wow.


woah~ belly dancers. maybe i should join them. haha!

ferries wheel. Poor Julin, share the story with me. oh man, the guy is a little silly. Julin, he really is thinking too much. hahhaha! before we leave, we watch another performance. A comedian from New York. wow! he's good with the crowd. hahahha. quite nice leh. By the way, I didnt mention that I was with Julin to watch the Fireworks Festival? hahaa. yea, its by the Korean Organisation. ^^

Later trained, ben and leonard joined later. wealk over to nearby my house, then i home-ed. hahahhaha. yeah. it was fun. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home