Sep 18, 2008

at first had some plans with zhen.
in the end, somehow somewhat, didnt meet up.
I was so damn bored. so i went to AMK alone.
wah, how fun. brought my stuff. went to amk hub.
tour around the mall which i did so many times. nothing change at all.
but walking around, killing my time
is just as fun. Saw one hand-drawn shoes. quite cute.
bloody lao zhar bo.
I asked politely, "how you make these shoes?"
She said without looking at me, "using hands."
I thought, "oie, bloody freako. i also can see is use hands. these kind of tu ya xie are handmade what! bloody shit."
I said politely again, "what did you use?"
this time, she gave me a glance, and act very busy.
"using fabric."
Now i know why no business. partially its getting late.
and, she doesnt has the right attitude. bloody kuku.
***************
Results were out yesterday.
I've got a 2.6. not so bad, but not so good.
I think its good for me, still.
Online and asked around.
heard many are asking for alvin's GPA.
and he got a 1.59. for him, maybe good. all Ds loh.
thats the truth. though Im very straight.
(sounds like i look down on him uh. hahaha.)
and another fellow of many classmates' concern, that is
JAMES KAN REN CI.
shocking name indeed.
if im not wrong is kan .
He is always failing in class.
he knows himself, and everybody knows that too.
He did said he wants to work hard.
and he's getting help from the CHI-NAs and foreign talents.
ppl like me, wouldnt be much help to him of course.
He had got the worst grades like F.
and he's now scoring As and Bs.
BECOS HE'D GOT HELP FROM FOREIGN TALENTS.
that's why.
so, I msm matin.
buck up together to disturb James,
since he has got 3.1 for his GPA.
Then added poong in as well.
He's higher than any of us who are passing good.
Then poong said, " I DONT LIKE THOSE WHO GOT '3' AND ABOVE! I DONT LIKE!"
james, "wah, like that say."
I was giggling like siao.
then james starts to ask Ben Fu Hua's grades,
angel nagu alvin's grades.
everyone got lower than him. except Ben's.
During the conver, he called my phone.
It was alr 3am. Though im not sleeping. you shouldnt be calling me right?
He's asking for my grades. bloody shit.
kukubird one.
purposely ask me for grades.
then want to haolian marks ah!
I box your mouth ah.
what " I ask help from friends. the pro one."
what crap. bloody bitch.
seriously made me very angry.
Then i say " wha! got 3.1 leh. siao siao! everytime fail fail fail.
now got 3.1 HOR!~"
James said, "i damn scare. i thought i will fail. then i see 3.1, I was so relieved!"
I thought, bloody freak. trying to be sarcastic uh, HUH!?~~~
even higher than me SIA!~~~~
Next sem ah, i dont believe, i wont do better than him.
so i ask fu and a few to study good good ah.
then go haolian before James ah.
HAHAHAH!
damn bad, but damn fun also.
some mentioned, "if want me to study, I've 4 loh!"
then another say ,"cos lazy lah!"
next sem ah, trust me, i do good good. improve little by little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home