Jan 5, 2009

25TH DEC


First thing first, I have not seen this girl for more than half a year!


AND I FORGOT TO RETURN HER THE 7 DOLLARS I OWE HER A YEAR AGO!


I should have take some pictures with her sisters as well.


and kenneth have yet send me the pictures.


wah piang eh...




Coming up next.. !
I watched this for the second time with my friend.
oh my. it's super super nice also!!!
that jap guy was my idol lah! WAHAHAHHA! acted in GTO one OKAY!!
siaosiao.


NEW YEAR COUNTDOWN!
aiseh, siao siao. I laugh like nobody business!
WAHAHAHA! super super super crazy.
having Kell and Ju calling *****, female dog, to be nice.
hahhahahaha! they are just joking.
and that leonard hor!
bloodily kneel down in front of me, and i have to kneel down also.
i scream like siao. AT MARINA SQUARE somemore! hahhahh. super malu.
but very fun still. hehhhehh..
more pictures at julin's blog. go there visit!
click for JULIN on the right.

one last thing i really have to comment. I just watched the lasp episode of little nyonya. i didnt know it was that popular. come on old forks, i thought it was a singapore show leh!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home