Feb 1, 2009

CHINGAY 2009
I super super like chingay lah! you see ah, at first it was damn boring, see along the road. so we just kill time by taking pictures.


shown below.










my 3rd sis took it. -.-









this is much better.




Huiya just happened to stand there! :D:D:D


Show is about to stand! YEAH!


ONE OF THE MUST-SEE DURING CHINESE NEW YEAR!

I think i should go learn lion dance or the dragon team! ^^ they are cool anyway!




and oh, you should never miss this! JAPANESE ASSOCIATION! they are so damn enthu! gosh, i just feel like joining into their performances! and guess who shook hands with me !?



I was damn shocking seriously. SHE WAS GORGEOUS! indeed one of the 7 princess in Mediacorp! tall, sweet smile, almost beautiful! and the thing is I SHOOK MY HANDS WITH HER!

ALL the other japanese very very friendly! since i know "KONICHIWA!", SO I GREETED ALMOST OF THEM! wahahhaha!

after the Japanese , comes the korean! hahahhaha! I GREETED AGAIN!

"ANEHASEYO!"

then then! the india i also greeted in indian! wahaha, damn proud of myself!

and oh , SINGAPORE! hahha. i saw my friend. MARCUS KOY! yvette's bf lah. (as if i know him very very well, and call his surname) hahahaha. this is how it goes. I saw one group of TALL, MUSCULAR HANDSOME MAN( THEY WERE THE PERFORMANCES LAH!). At first, i wanted to say "HI!!!!" but i super shy. so i somehow skipped them, and waited for another group to come. then then! MARCUS KOY shouted my name! and they were the last group alr! they were golden in colour, wearing with swimming trunks only! I sms yvette immediately!

she said," I want to see him in trunks!!! "

home sweet home. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home