Mar 23, 2009

oh, I think I need to go to Art Friend and get a shirt or my friend's birthday tmr.
AANNNNDDDDDD!
this friday, I will be going to Genting!
but nah, Im not looking very forward, honestly.
cos its so near SG, plus I dont have the feeling of 'going-overseas'.
Malaysia is only a neighbour.
AAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD AGGGGAAAAIIIIN!
I AM SUPER SUPER DUPER HAPPY THAT MY PERMISSION TO TAIWAN IS GRANTED.
all i have to do now is to check my timetable now and when school reopens, I got to check my time again. I can make use of the holiday to do some exercises. probably i can go there and compete! AISEH! even if i never compete, go there help singapore cheer lahs!!
WAHAHHA!
TAIWAN, HERE I COME!
and erm, the trip is december.
still early lahs..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home