Apr 5, 2009

2009 清明祭祖典礼
( our first-held event at TJ ft)
taken after overall event.
damn big a drum. kinda cool ah.

and the offerings were, wow, so many on 1 plate.
and you see the muchroom, enough for you to eat ONE YEAR ah!


I arrive Tampines at 830am, half an hour before the event begins.
I so long never go pray my father alr.
and my mum was saying if we can go 'decorate' my father's "house".
dont know allow or not. make one small little flower pot and place it beside him,
since my dad loves flowers and grass that much. WAHAHA!
at 11am, praying begins, lasted for an hour, 12pm had our lunch.
MY FAVOURITE BUFFET LUNCH! but aiyah, a pity is my appetite wasnt as good as before liao. Eat sssoooooooooooooo littleee!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home