Jul 5, 2009

HUIYU.

1. Do you have secrets?
Yes. sure have.

2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl younger than you?
nope.

3. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
i dont think so..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I probably will buy a cheap cheap car. so long I can drive my family out for supper.

5. What will you be doing tomorrow?
Go to FT, and FT at night again.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
being loved by someone.

7. What do you love doing?
watch my jap and kor dramas for more than 10 times.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I wont do anything.

9. Is there anything that make you extremely happy?
hell lot! you want me to name out?

10. Do you secretly dislike anyone without them knowing?
i dont know leh.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
probably working and get freak out if i have kids at home.. i guess..

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
my parents and my sisters.

13. What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
FT.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
married but poor.

15. What is your favourite colour?
white, green, perhaps yellow.

16. If you are attached but you feel as if you like someone else, what would you do?
i wont be such a b...

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
yes provided that person know he or she is at fault.

18. What if you caught your bf/gf doing stuffs (only god knows what) with other girls/guys?
I rather be single.

19. Do you believe that there's "Love At First Sight"?
nope.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home