Aug 23, 2009


okay, FINALLY i can post a picture.

20th aug.
My third sister's birthday today. We had a real late super mini celebration after her work.
So we cut the cake at 1150pm before 20th ends. We bought a cake, no presents for her.
I didnt get any presents from them anyway. Basically, we dont buy presents at all birthday.
My mum was sleeping already so she missed the birthday song. my dad?
I dont where he went to. Somewhere in the house I guess.

21st aug.
met up with alison in the middle of night , and she came to my house.
She had some problems so she came. I didnt talked much of it though I roughly knows what happened.
Just that she had another thing in mind where she found a little happiness.

We are supposed to study but we ended with some primary school life in front of the computer, as usual.

Then Khayne joined us. Called and smsed Wenfa, but he nv pick up the phone.

whatever it is, msned with BroHH then we went off to mac to study. erm, BroHH, you know how to spell HUMBLE? hhahahhhaha!

reached mac at 3plus, chit chatted, then go rounding.
WHAT THE HECK MAN!?

rounding
BroHH drive drive drive. vroom vroom vroom!~ vroom us to Seletar dam.
windows wind down. It's so cold and I can feel my teeth fighting against each other.
the fastest speed was 139km/hr. I dont know if he exceeded that speed or not.

Reached.
One group of bikers and illegal car racing, just making a guess. They had been stopped by the "white angels" to get their engines tested. There were lots of discussions.
"wha, this one sure cui.."
"that one jialat.."
"you see that HKS.."
"that one lady driver.."

A voice beside me," actually this one not my car, my husband not driving, so I took his.."
blah blah blah.. BroHH was beside me, you see. hehhehheh..

Alison's mother called, not long we went off.
I asked BroHH, " your car can pass or not? drive slowly hor.."
BroHH, "aiyah, should be okay de .. my one what car leh!"
alright. HUMBLE dude, humble.

got into the car, and he start his engine, " you sure can or not?! aiyoh! so loud leh.. " drive slowly hor, very loud."
"I drive very slow liao lah!"
We drive off slowly and quietly as possible.. then.. VRROOOOOMMM off! hahhahaha.
Alison came back to my place and waited for her father to fetch.

After Alison went back home, I do a little homework from FT for submission on monday.
However, my eyesball gonna drop out in no time.
Two hours of sleep and I went out again.

22nd aug.
Went to tampines to pray, my father and my grandparents.
I missed him man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home