Sep 12, 2009

Dinner at Loving Hut
Suntec

Let me introduce you the vegetarian food.
Soup of the day.
MUAHAHAH! H is for huiyu. 
but the J.. 
all thanks to 5 persons.
ya, they even add some hearts there.
Potato Curry.
After dinner we head down to Comex.
It is so crowded! 
Then I saw a few friends there, like ZhengYou lah.. FT friends also working there.
and I also met some very weird people. They will smile at you for no reasons. 
Think they want you to buy from them so they can get commission.
Then my dajie asked, "who is he? your friend ah?"
"no leh. I dont know him. He suddenly stand behind the counter and smiled then let him be la, He friendly, so i smiled back loh".

1 Comments:

Anonymous The FX Infinity said...

This is a great post keep posting such post
We Are Best Forex Signal Providers You Can Contact Us.

14.4.20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home