Sep 30, 2009





Today I met up with Yvette Cheong this noon!
here's our plan, EAT first ( which is very important as you can see),
then we will go catch a movie.
title: Inglorious Bastards
starring Brad Pit
( i almost typed Maldives) 

I wouldnt say very nice show in between a little draggy.
If you aint a history student, probably go find out about Nazi and Germans war.

Before the movie, we slack and at kfc,
and I forgot to time how long yvette took to finish her meal, cos
I thought she speaks alot faster than she eats!
Chanting like an old monk in a mountain. really really fast.
from 1plus until 245pm, she finally finishes her food..
"thank god, we are not late for the show", I thought.
She's got the timing just right.
 
Next programme, WATCH THE SHOW. 
hah! a couple left in the mid of the show. 
They dont understand a single shit you see.
Lucky, that show didnt make me want to sleep. 

5pm, we head to Charles and Keith.
you know, LADIES! HAHAHA! 
no sales, no discounts - means no one will buy.
Thats what I do. 
I dont know for what reasons, or some kind of wind that 
blew all the OLs and rich Taitai to come here to grab their heels.
What to do, afterall we are ladies what! 
SNATCH before you've got the display set!

I saw one for myself, but too slippery.
So we went to mondo at Fast East.
A quick pick and pay. 
Off we go. Homed to catch the Fann Wong and Chris Lee's wedd.


MALDIVES - probably one of the most expensive trips you will spent on.
click to see rates.
that is only for ONE DAY okay! siaosiao.
somemore go there take wedd photos. 
eldest sis, "aiyah! these one ar, SURE got people sponsor one lahs!"
3rd sis ( who knows nothing), "ya loh ya loh! haiyah! sure got sponsor one!"
me, "wah wah wah. SEE SEE SEE! see the sea! aiseh.. "

then my eldest sis starts to talk to my mother about how much it cost for one person.
Maldives is near India..... etc.

that place is heavenly! 
whoever proposed and said wanted to bring you there, 
straight away AGREE! dont even think twice.
I go to Hawaii is good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home