Jul 2, 2006

haha. went for SYF this
evening. FUN!
me soklei vian hui
scream all the way.
not really lahs.
just shout for fun. no one complain anyway.
unless there is.
saw zhiyang and teresa.
realised no one shout for them.
haha. saddening.
sing the songs.
watch the show.
shout at the top of the voice.
basically thats what we do.
having fun.! haha.
then around 945pm then leave the school.
went to mac and stayed there until
1035pm.
all went back home otherwise police catch.
i went to the coffeeshop.
my sis and my sis's bf were at there.
its the portugal and england match.
haha. me and third sis bet with my elder sis.
then her bf oso bet.
my elder sis wanted a levi jeans.
and her bf wanted a nike bag.
me and third sis donate 5 bucks.
haha.. later 3am got BRAZIL match!
haha.. vs France.
who will win?
i support brazil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home