Aug 10, 2006

yesterday morning, i woke up at 8.
me and my whole family went to GuangMingShan
at bishan to visit my ah ma and ah gong.
i've never seen them before.
my ah ma and ah gong passed away before
i was born. sometimes i could just wish that i was
born earlier.
so, we went back home. and i prepared to go out again.

here we go. at first julin called ben kaizhong and all other guys.
well.. ben dun wan to go for some reasons.
soon, the rest not going..
sians. thats why only me and julin.

AND THE STUPID TREE BLOCK OUR STUPID VIEW
AND WE CANT SEE A SINGLE STUPID FIREWORKS !
SO WE WASTED OUR STUPID TIME STANDING ON THE STUPID FLOOR,
AND A STUPID MAN ASKED STUPID ME TO GO AWAY FORM THE
STUPID HIM'S SIGHT!
ISNT THAT STUPID?
cheekbang sia..

soon, julin's look for her.
then we went to find julin's 's friends.
haha! my friends were there as well..
jiehui ( sui feng piao ) jennifer tingting and another girl i dunno what name.
soon, i saw MIMI !
then he shouted, "BALL BALL!"
haha.. then talk with rebekah and valerie.
the rest i didnt get a chance to talk with the rest.
mimi and friends went to marina sq to eat.
mimi ask me go eat. and he gave me some grass.
rebekah and valerie left. i din notice.
950pm, jiehui and friends left.
left me julin and julin's.
10pm, i left first.
julin still there.
when i reached the train, julin is walking to the MRT.
11pm reached home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home