Dec 12, 2006

I just read Julin's blog. pls. its really kind
of her to type those words. oh man.!
I NEVER IMAGINE THAT I HAVE BEEN
PLAYING SUCH AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN HER LIFE!
okay.......
my turn to say.
JULINlim- my lil girlfriend.
oh man. i love her until cows starts to eat my poo. hahah!
KELLIEhuang- has been missing.
^^ i had yet find her. aiyoh..
I MISSES YOU LAH!
YAJUN- aiyoh. kellie went missing.
but i dont know this girl go where? I MISSES her until...
DINOSUARS CAME ALIVE! ROAR!
(no worries, it wont eat you, its a vegeterian.)
BENyeong- oh, this guy here, of cos i
wont forget that his name is BENJAMIN.
hahha./ HE EVERTIME BULLY ME AH!
bt i like you lah, i forgive you loh. gees..
LIONELleong- he has been playing magic. i dunno why.
He has yet fail in making anyone of us laugh.
P.S, this boy making me fall in LOVEs with him. SHIT IT!
JORDON- he walk very quickly to reach home
otherwise his mum will give him a scolding.
OR
maybe he believe this is part of trraining himself?
no idea. i dun get to talk to him much.
KAIZHONG KENNETH SUGIH
the tree boy above very quiet de. i dont know what to talk to them.
i oso dunno what they can chat with me about.
but never mind lah. i love them all.
ooooppssss.. how can i left one one stupid boy?
LEONARD KOH!!



i need to bold eveything here.


HE IS MY BEST BEST FRIEND AH.

he was my primary six classmate.

he everytime sabo me de lahs.

sec one until next year, we had been and
will be in the

same class.


god bless. he didnt fail to make me laugh.!


hahaha.. HE NEVER!


he was such a.. such a...


good man.


he damn funny one lahs! hahaha..

and i will laugh until my head drop on the floor.


aaahhh!!!


I LOVE YOU!


I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home