Jan 28, 2007

yeah man. hahha! we have got some much fun.
and i wonder how much battery power we had use just for all those photos.

just now i made a birthday calculation.
look.

2nd feb; Benjamin.
3rd feb; Maverick.
4th feb; my sis bf & Maryam.
5th feb; Huiyun.
6th FEB; HUIYU.
11th feb; Leonard.
14th feb; Valentines day (who do you think i will buy present for? hehheh...)
18th feb; Julin.
23rd feb; Lything.
1st mar; my eldest sis.
8th mar; Kellie.
10th mar; Huihui.
13th mar; my dad.
18th mar; Deyang.
april; none.

look. there are fourteen of them. i cant probably be buying all. and somemore june and august also has got alot of birthdays. If i were to spend all my money on presents... I guess not. oh man.. die die die..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home